Anyuta in Health Care
What is Anyuta?
- Anyuta is Doctor based,
- IRDA licensed
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) in Health care
Scope of work
- Network Hospital, Doctors, Diagnostic Centers
- Provide Hospitalized Health care to Insured Patients
- Process and Settle Claims for any Insurance companies.
Anyuta has more than 2000 hospitals networked across the country
- Provides health care to 5 districts in Oddisha
- Provides health care to the entire Rajasthan government employees
- Provides health care to National Insurance company
- Provided Health care to Clench Foundation at Kolkata
- Provided Health care to New India Assurance Company
What is IRDA?
- Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDA) is like SEBI, a Govt. of India
- Only insurance companies can sell Health insurance
- Only 30 TPAs licensed by IRDA in India and ANyuta TPA in Health care is one of them
Anyuta Health care concept
- To provide 24/7 total health care cover to every Indian
- Make Health care Affordable and Available in the neighborhood
How do we achieve it?
- By using the existing Health Care infrastructures like Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Day.
- By using the existing Doctors / Nurses / Technicians / Paramedics.
- By motivating people to participate in creating and running the unit.
- By integrating the Private and Public Sector Health Care Infrastructure.
- By introducing “ Fee for Service” concept.
- By making Insurer pay for the Services of the Doctors / Nurses / Investigation / Pharmacy / Procedures / Surgical and Medical Sundries separately.
Why Anyuta Concept is innovative?
- Essential service, needed by every human being, no financial risk, covering pan India.
- Networking existing Systems and using for people advantage and reducing cost .
- Every bit of the system is in place, health care products are available in the market.
- Organized health care, transparent and accountable and is regulated.
- Single window approach in Health care.
- Providing Total Health care cover ( In patient & Outpatient ).
- Outpatient Cover by Primary Care Centers @ Rs.1100/- per family of 5 members per.
- Inpatient cover by Health Insurance .
How safe is it?
- Regulated and governed by Insurance and Health laws and systemized and safe to use .
- Hospitals and Doctors are licensed to operate and practice and are regulated.
- The products are from Insurance Companies who will provide and service their products.
- There will not be any dilution of core value.
- All transactions are through Banking instruments only.